
You were our first house, we painted you, replaced all flooring except the master bath, put up a fence finished the backyard and basement, poured a RV pad and put many hours of of sweat and tears into you. Both of our boys were born here and many memories were made. We met the best neighbor and friends and enjoyed hours of sledding on the hill and playing in the park. Thank you and we will miss you!!!
XOXOXO
The Riddles

8 comments:
What a great house!!! This almost makes me teary eyed, but I am really excited for you too!! Let me know how I can help you! Love ya!
Opal Hill Drive won't be the same without you!! We miss you already!
Neen, I could cry!!!! Are you guys doing ok? There is nothing sadder than leaving your first home behind!! We would love to get together soon!!!
We didn't realize you were moving. I guess we just don't keep in contact like we should. Where are you going? Aunt Maureen
So bittersweet I am sure!! I am excited for you guys and your new venture! Can't wait to see pics of the new house (hint, hint!:)
Come back!!! jk, I'm excited for you and know we will still see each other a lot!
It's bitter sweet. But on to a new adventure with new memories. I heard you were building, good luck. Don't worry, it's not as bad as every one says it is. Especially if you let your hubby know upfront that you are choosing the paint, tile, counter, etc...lol
Sad, sad, sad! I hope to see you guys soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment